Storm Updates and Important Notices:
- More updates are available at the Clerk's Facebook page.
- Please click here for an important notice about a scam related to jury duty.
- Please click here and here for inportant information about what to do if you suspect fraud, waste or financial mismanagement involving court-appointed guardians over elderly, minor children and incapacitated individuals.
Clerk of the
Seminole County, Florida
Post Office Box 8099
Sanford, FL 32772-8099
- 9/6/2017 - Juror Scam Notice
- 7/11/2017 - Notice to Recipients of Child or Alimony Support Payments
- 7/6/2017 - Jury Duty Updates
- 6/19/2017 - Investment revenue increases 237% year-over-year
- 6/2/2017 - As of June 6, we are processing passports! Click here for information on applying
- 3/29/2017 - Report fraud, waste or abuse at 866‑889‑8808 or via AlertLine
- 8/26/2017 - Agreed Order on Plaintiff's Motion to Determine Confidentiality of Court Records (Case no. 2015-CA-0564)
- News Archive