Our Casselberry Branch on Wilshire Blvd. will be closed Monday August 6th through Friday August 17th for renovation. The branch will reopen Monday August 20th. To conduct your business during this time, please visit one of our other locations:
- Marriage licenses, small claims, domestic relations, court fines or evictions – Civil Courthouse or Altamonte Springs Branch
- Traffic payments – Criminal Courthouse, Civil Courthouse or Altamonte Springs Branch
- Recording – Records Center or Altamonte Springs Branch
Maps and directions to these locations can be found in the Quick Links section on this page. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Clerk of the
Seminole County, Florida
Post Office Box 8099
Sanford, FL 32772-8099
- 4/24/2018 - Seminole County releases latest Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 3/7/2018 - Clerk Maryanne Morse passes away at 73
- 2/23/2018 - New Seminole domestic violence service center provides comfortable environment for victims (Orlando Sentinel)
- 2/23/2018 - Seminole County Clerk of Courts unveils Domestic Violence Service Center (WFTV)
- 12/27/2017 - New West Branch now open
- 11/30/2017 - Criminal Court Search is now online!
- 11/17/2017 - Charter Review Commission meeting Tuesday 11/21 at 6:30pm
- 11/6/2017 - Clerk returns $325,879.26 in surplus funds to BCC
- 11/6/2017 - Civil Court Records are now online for Seminole County!
- 10/4/2017 - Jury Duty and Room Upgrades Information
- 7/13/2018 - Order Granting Motion to Make Court Records Confidential Pursuant to Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.420(d) - Case #2018-DR-002748-02D-W
- News Archive