Before paying your traffic ticket online or by phone, please note that you agree to the terms listed below:
If you wish to elect traffic school, you must complete a traffic school affidavit before you pay your ticket online. You will be contacted by email after completing the traffic school affidavit online with further instructions. Please be advised, that if you elect the school and are not eligible, upon notification from the Department of Motor Vehicle and Highway Safety the citation will result in an adjudication of guilt and points on your license.
- Online transaction fee 3.5%: Effective 6/1/2022, there is a non-refundable fee of 3.5% added to the transaction amount for the convenience of using the online service.
- Automated Phone transaction fee 4%: Effective 6/1/2020, there is a non-refundable fee of 4% added to the transaction amount for the convenience of using the phone interactive response system.
- Representative Assisted Phone transaction fee 6%: Effective 6/1/2020, there is a non-refundable fee of 6% added to the transaction amount for the convenience of working with a representative.
- It will take 1 business day to process your payment.
- By paying your traffic ticket online or by phone, you are waiving your right to attend a driver improvement course or to contest the ticket in court.
- Points may be assessed to your driving record.
If you have any questions about your citation or this online payment process, please call (407) 665-4300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Traffic Payment Options
Clerk of Court, Traffic Division
Post Office Box 8099
Sanford, FL 32772-8099
If you can’t make your payment in full, you may enter into a payment plan.