The Seminole County Clerk of Courts is pleased to offer Internet access to the index of the Seminole County Official Records. Users should be aware of several items:
- While the Clerk's Office has attempted to preserve the accuracy of the online versions of the index, this index is not official and the Seminole County Clerk of Court will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. Only the Official Records Index of Seminole County provided in the Seminole County Courthouse shall be referenced as the Official Records Index.
- By using this service, in any form, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Seminole County Clerk of Court and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for any damage of any type that may be caused by retrieving this information over the Internet.
- Click here to accept these conditions and search the Seminole County Official Records.
- Click here to order copies of documents, including certified copies. (You must provide a stamped self-addressed envelope for mailing of copies.)
- Click here to decline and return to the main menu.
Your right to privacy:
Beginning October 1, 2002, any person preparing or filing a document for recording in the Official Records Books of Seminole County may not include a social security number in such document, unless required by law. Please note: it is the current practice of the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Seminole County to redact the following information from images made available through the Clerk's website:
- Social Security numbers
- Maiden names
- Dates of birth
- Drivers license numbers
- Bank account numbers
The above information should already be unavailable at www.seminoleclerk.org.
However, any affected party has the right to request any Clerk of the Court in Florida to remove social security numbers from images or copies of official records made available to the public on that Clerk's internet website. Please click here for more information.
Your right to privacy:
Pursuant to Florida Statutes 28.221(5)(a), the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Seminole County does not, as a matter of policy, and will not place an image or copy of the following documents on a publicly available Internet website for general public display:
- Military discharges
- Death certificates
- Court files, records or papers relating to Family Law, Juvenile Law or Probate Law cases
Images related to these cases are NOT available on the clerk's website, www.seminoleclerk.org.
However, any affected party has the right to request any Clerk of the Court in Florida to remove such images or copies placed prior to June 5, 2002 on that Clerk's Internet website for general public display. Please click here for more information.