eFile a Case Online
- What is the ePortal?
- The ePortal is a web site that provides eFiling capability with a single statewide login.
- How can I access ePortal?
- You can access ePortal here.
- How do I register for an account?
- What kind of document can I submit via ePortal?
- Seminole County Clerk of the Court will start accepting subsequent documents via ePortal starting January 9, 2013 for Probate, County Civil, Small Claims, Domestic Relations and Circuit Civil. Please review E-file ‘Go Live’ charts below for additional details.
- How do I e-file a document in an existing case?
- Seminole County Clerk of the Court will start accepting subsequent documents via ePortal starting January 9, 2013 for Probate, County Civil, Small Claims, Domestic Relations and Circuit Civil. Download the eFiler documentation for step-by-step instructions.
- How do I e-file a new case?
- Seminole County Clerk of the Court is accepting new cases via ePortal from Pilot attorneys only at this time. E-file ‘Go Live’ chart (see below) will be updated as soon as dates are finalized.
- How do I e-file to reopen an existing case?
- Seminole County Clerk of the Court is now accepting reopens via
- What type of documents does ePortal support?
- ePortal will accept filing in Word and pdf All documents will be converted to ‘TIFF’ format and stored in local Case Management System once accepted by Seminole County Clerk of the Court.
- Are there any document size limitations?
- 25MB is the maximum document size accepted by ePortal.
- Will there be a charge to use the ePortal?
- Authorized filers may access the ePortal and file documents at no charge above the statutory filing fee. If a filer chooses to pay statutory fees using a credit card, they will be charged an additional credit card transaction fee, which will be used to cover the associated banking, and merchant fees as allowed by Florida Statutes.
- I need assistance with my ePortal Whom do I contact?
- For technical support, including password resets, contact the Florida Association of Court Clerks’ Services Group at 850-577-4609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with E-filing, such as an inquiry regarding a filing or a case, please use our Phone Directory to contact the appropriate court division.
|Division||New Filings||Subsequent Filings||Reopen Filings|