- Accountant - Comptroller's Office
- Board of County Commission Records Reporter
- Criminal Call Center (Part Time)
- Civil Document Processing Clerk (Part Time)
- Deputy Clerk - Civil Customer Service
- Deputy Clerk - West Branch
- Legal Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
- Software Developer II
- Intern - Website Designer
- HOW TO APPLY: Submit a current and completed application to the Human Resources Department at the above address. Applicants are required to take a typing test and pass with a minimum of 35 cwpm. Other tests may be required. Applications are retained on file for one year; however, applications are not automatically considered for future vacancies; it is the applicant's responsibility to apply for each vacancy. Applicants must possess a valid Florida Driver's License and a High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate.
- Submit Application - Only one application per person is required.
- Download Application - PDF
- Equal Opportunity Survey - PDF