- Court Clerk
- Deputy Clerk - Civil Customer Service (Part Time)
- Deputy Clerk - Criminal File Room (Part Time)
- Deputy Clerk - Criminal Intake
- Deputy Clerk - CJC Call Center
- Deputy Clerk - Criminal Intake (II)
- Finance Clerk - Comptroller's Office (Part Time)
How to apply: Submit a current and completed application to the Human Resources Department. Applicants are required to take a typing test and pass with a minimum of 35 cwpm. Other tests may be required. Applications are retained on file for one year; however, applications are not automatically considered for future vacancies; it is the applicant's responsibility to apply for each vacancy. Applicants must possess a valid Florida Driver's License and a High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate.
Only one application per person is required.