- CJC Customer Service (E19-34)
- Court Clerk (E19-27)
- Deputy Clerk - Appeals (E19-39)
- Deputy Clerk - Branch Office (E19-41)
- Deputy Clerk - Civil Counter (E19-38)
- Deputy Clerk - CJC Call Center (E19-40)
- Deputy Clerk - Court Appearances and Judicial Services (E19-42)
- Deputy Clerk - Juvenile (E19-30)
How to apply: Submit a current and completed application to the Human Resources Department. Applicants are required to take a typing test and pass with a minimum of 35 cwpm. Other tests may be required. Applications are retained on file for one year; however, applications are not automatically considered for future vacancies; it is the applicant's responsibility to apply for each vacancy. Applicants must possess a valid Florida Driver's License and a High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate.
Only one application per person is required.