Compliance and Payment Plans
The Seminole County Clerk’s Office offers Payment Plans on criminal cases; you do not need an appointment.
Criminal Payment Plans (Misdemeanor or Felony Cases)
Criminal payment plans are only set up:
- At our Sanford location at 101 Eslinger Way, Sanford FL 32773 through the Compliance Department
- Criminal Payment Plan Online
If you would like to speak to a representative in the Compliance Department please call 407-665-4450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic Payment Plans (Civil Infractions)
Traffic payment plans are established for a five-month period unless extra time is required and can be set up at any of our four locations where traffic payments are accepted. If you have questions and would like to speak to a representative please call 407-665-4450.
Enter into a traffic payment plan online, or visit our locations page for directions and business hours. Note that you can make payments at the Civil Courthouse, Criminal Justice Center, and East (Casselberry) and West (Altamonte Springs) branches - we cannot accept payments at the County Services Building, Juvenile Justice Center or Records Center.
Payment Plan Fees:
Pursuant to statute 28.24(26) F.S. a fee of $25 is charged for a payment plan up to five months.
For Payment Plans over 5 months a $5 fee is charged for each month.
A 25% down payment will be required at the time the payment plan is set up.
Forms of Payment:
Once a payment plan is set up; the monthly payment can be made by:
- Check (name & address preprinted on check and no third party checks)
- Money order
- Debit or Credit card: Visa, Master Card, American express & Discover (All debit cards will be processed as credit)
Debit/Credit card fees (non-refundable):
3.5% in person payments *Photo ID is required for all debit/credit card payments.
5% online payments
6% pay by phone
Where to make payments:
- Criminal Justice Center - 101 Eslinger Way, Sanford FL 32773
- Civil Courthouse – 301 North Park Avenue, Sanford FL 32771
- East Branch – 376 Wilshire Boulevard, Casselberry FL 32707
- West Branch – 990 North State Road 434 #1124, Altamonte Springs FL 32714
Visit our locations page for directions and business hours.
Pay your fine online here.
Pay by Phone: 407-547-3318
Clerk of Court, Criminal Division
Post Office Box 850
Sanford, FL 32772
The clerk’s office has a drop box for payments made after hours located in front of all four clerk’s office locations.
Please make sure you include your name and case number or ticket number associated with your payment.
Visit our locations page for directions and business hours for these locations.